CARING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
First burn: Burn candle until liquid reaches the rim, do not ever burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always keep out of reach from children and pets.
To prevent tunnelling and creating a candle melt pool, the first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass. Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off centre and to avoid wax splash. This will help to maximise the candle’s burn time. Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke.
Candle & melt displays:
When creating decorative candle displays, candles should be separated
from each other by a minimum of 10cm to prevent burn problems. Candles that are burning too close together with affect each other and they may not burn to their optimum time frame.
Candle & melt storage:
Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Avoid candles from fading, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust and fluorescent light. Store your candles in an upright position and don’t leave any candles or soy melts in the car.
Before lighting always trim the wick minimum 1/4 inch and clean out the melt pool of old wicks. We use 100% cotton, lead free wicks. Sometimes you will notice a “mushrooming” of the wick. To provide the cleanest burn possible, we recommend you remove the black “mushroom” before burning and periodically during the burning. Failure to do this may lead to a “wax pool fire” where the entire candle may appear to ignite. This is caused when a hot piece of untrimmed wick drops into the melted wax pool and ignites it. Preventing the “mushroom” effect by regularly trimming the wick and not burning any candle for longer than the maximum recommended burn time will prevent this from occurring.
Place the reed sticks in the oil and allow them to sit for one hour. Rotate reeds weekly to get maximum life out of Reed Diffuser.
- Take care not to spill liquid when rotating reeds.
- Wipe any spillage/leakage that come into contact with plastics, vinyl,
- leather etc immediately with a damp cloth. LEAKAGE WILL CAUSE DAMAGE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing and contact 000 if consumed.
- Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided. If inside temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, remove bottle and place in sealed container to avoid leakage or damage.
- Do not display the product directly on polished, finished or fabric surfaces as damage can occur if the liquid is spilt.
- Manufacturer takes no responsibility for improper use.
Directions: Shake bottle prior to use, spray the fragrance into the air to give an instant fragrance boost that will transform any space and keep the air fresh and clean.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes or skin.
- Contact 000 if consumed.